Sub Engineer (Six Positions)
Deadline : 28th February, 2017 (17:00 hrs)
Duty Station : Based in Lalitpur (25% field visit)
Urban Environment Management Society (UEMS), a non profitable nongovernmental organization working in WASH, Food Security and sustainable livelihood, solid waste management, climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction and alternative energy, is looking for a Sub Engineer to work in a team implement integrated WASH Project in Lalitpur district through relevant expertise in technical aspect and social mobilizaion.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Diploma in civil engineering with at least one year experience in social mobilization and WASH sector or 18 months CTEVT sub overseer course in civil engineering with 2 year expericence in social mobilization and WASH sector
- Good Knowledge of engineering design and estimation of WASH facilitation
- Knowledge on child friendly infrastructures and child protection
- Work experience in training and planning/budgeting will be added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and ready to work long hours if required
Interested individuals are requested to visit www.uems.org.np for detailed job description and job application form of relevant position. Suitable Nepalese candidates are requested to submit only the completed job application form to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the ‘position title’ in the subject by 15th April, 2017.
Qualified women are encouraged to apply and only the short listed candidates will be invited for the assessment. No telephone enquiries will be entertained.